LAZY-HANDS Thumbs-free grips for your Kindle, Nook other eReader or small tablet.
- Helps to prevent hand cramps and dropping.
- Allows for grip-free use and comfort.
- Applies to your mobile gear or its case.
- Removable and repositionable finger grips.
- Thumbs-free, ergonomic, comfortable and very secure hold.
- For one- or two-handed use.
- Choose one grip style if you don’t switch hands.
- Choose two grips style if you are ambidextrous and switch hands a lot.
- Includes 2 thumbs-free grips and 1 adhesive-backed loop sheet.
- Installs in seconds. (Does not adhere to silicone, gel, TPU, rubber cases or porous surfaces.)
- Fits Most size for most teenagers, most women and most men
- Small size for children or people with extremely small and slender fingers.
- XL best fit for extra-large-sized fingers.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,480,144.
- Made in U.S.A.